CHS Students Soaring!
No images found.
High School Announcements
Friday-March 24, 2023
* Junior Boys: If you are interested in Boy's State this summer, you should get you application turned in online.
*Student Council will putting on a volleyball tournament for all students in grades 9-12. It will be from 7:00-9:00pm on Friday, March 31st. There will be prizes for Best team name, Best Dressed and for the 1st and 2nd place winners! Sign up sheets are in the office.
* There will be a rep here from the Marines over lunch today.
* The Canton FFA chapter is putting on a non-perishable Food Drive "Duck Drive" starting on March 27th to April 7th. This is a competition between all grades in both middle school and high school. Whatever grade wins will receive a popcorn party. To drop off freshman and sophomores will drop off in Ms. Carter's room and juniors and seniors will drop off in Mr. Swanson's room. This is also a district three FFA contest, whatever chapter from our district will win root beer floats/sherbet and sprite and a giant rubber duck trophy for the whole chapter.
* Free & very nice prom dresses for any gal wishing to save some money this year. Check out the Cinderella Closet at the Methodist Church. For more information, stop by the CHS Office!!
* Omega Liner Co. is looking for help. If you are at least 18 years old and looking for a summer, weekend or an after school job stop out to Omega's give Mary a call at 605-558-1020.
No Birthday's Today:
Weekend Birthday's:Tyler Frick, Sara Schroder & Derek Tieszen
SOAR C-HAWKS SOAR!