March 6, 2014
* Registration for the April 12th ACT test is due by this Friday, March 7th.
* The City of Canton is now taking applications for their Summer Rec. Program. You can pick up an application from City Hall or print one from their website. Application deadline is April 4th.
* Student council will meet over lunch in the library on Thursday.
* There will NOT be jazz band tomorrow morning.
* We need student volunteers for for the Family Fun Night at Lawrence Elementary on March 28th. You would be helping with the games at this event and there are 2 different shifts. Please sign up in the office.
* Boys track meeting will be Thursday after school in Coach David's room. Practice will start on Monday. Boys basketball players wanting to participate in track can come talk to Coach David when they have some free time.
* Boys interested in playing baseball this year can sign up in the office.
* Remember all students who want to enter art/industrial tech projects in the Souper Art show (March 9th here at CHS) to bring it in to Heck's/Martinson's rooms throughout the week.