* Rehearsal tonight will be at 7pm, but NOT for full cast. Please check the wall outside Mrs. Stahl's Room for the specifics.
*Tomorrow during lunch there will be a meeting for the sophomores that signed up to help with decorating for the Grand march
*The Army Rep rescheduled to Next Tuesday, Feb. 16th during lunch and 6th period.
* There will Art club after school today until 5pm.
*Anyone interested in playing baseball this spring. there will be a meeting this tonight@6:30pm in auxiallary gym.
* Next Wednesday-02/17 right after school there will be a mandatory meetingin Ms. Johnson's roodm for any girl grades 9-11 that plan to go out for volleyball next year. I will be taking attendance , so if you don't show up and don't talk to a coach about why you aren't there we will assume you aren't going out next year.
* Winter Semi-Formal:
1. If you pre-order tickets by Feb. 12th they will be $3.00/person or $5/couple. If you buy tickets after that or at the door, the cost will be $5/person or $10/couple. See Mrs. Sehr in the office for purchasing tickets.
2. This is a semi-formal, so please don't feel like you have to rent a tux or buy an expensive dress.
3. If you plan to bring a date from out of our district, the paper to fill out is also in the main office.
*Juniors: If you plan to take the 2nd session ACT prep class, you need to register with Mrs. Nelson by Friday, March 4th ($60) and register for the April 9th ACT by March 4th as well (this is done online). ACT prep forms are in Mrs. Nelson's office or the main office.
* State Wrestling t-shirts can be ordered in the office through next Friday, Feb. 12. They must be paid for at time of order. Sample sizes can be viewed in the office.
*Juniors & Seniors – The waiver/consent forms for After Prom have been emailed to your parents (or you can find them on the webpage). Please return these signed forms, along with $25.00 for you to be able to attend After Prom. Forms & money need to be returned by
March 18th. They can be returned to the CHS Office or at the After Prom table during Conferences
*Juniors: You are able to take Dual Credit classes over the summer and the registration window is open. See Mrs. Nelson if this is something you are interested in
* Sophomores & Juniors: There's an opportunity to go on a week-long Youth Business Adventure and earn 2 college credits. The deadline for registration is Feb. 20th. There is more information see Mrs. Nelson's office.
NO Birthday's today-