Congratulations Matt - for placing the highest ranking at State Oral Interp - Unanimous Superior!!! Great Job - Matt!!!
Wednesday, December 11
* Congratulations to both of the Girls JV and V Basketball teams on their wins over the Flandreau Indian School last night.
* The VB Banquet will be this Sunday, December 15th @ 2 in the cafeteria.
* The Cross Country banquet is on Sunday, December 15th at 5:00 in the HS cafeteria.
* FFA students need to pick up their fruit after school today (Thurs).
* Interested students can sign up for the blood drive in the office. You will need a photo id ready when you give blood.
* There will be a rep from USF here on Thursday (tomorrow) at 9:30. See Mrs. Nelson if you plan to attend.
* National Honor Society Members: Please give Mrs. Strom your candy bar sales collections and your pizza choice for Wed. lunch! Also, at that time, turn in your Mentoring Program minutes for 1st and 2nd quarters. If you need a new sheet, see Mrs. Strom before Wed.
* For those students that plan to attend the CTE academy next semester (for the first time), Mrs.Nelson will need your application ASAP.
* There are a number of seniors who have not ordered caps and gowns and announcements. You must order them by December 18th to avoid a late fee charge.
* Senior pictures need to be turned in by December 20th to Ms. Fodness.