* There will be a rep here from USD over lunch tomorrow to talk about an opportunity to take a dual Credit
*Students considering taking Spanish 3 or higher nex year, please come to a short (5-15minute) meeting in Mrs. Hout's room after school on Tuesday May 14th to discuss the class and a possible travel opportunity.
*If you want any seconds or extras this week in the cafeteria, YOU MUST PAY CASH!
* There will be a meeting in the commons right after school on Wednesday for boys basketball players to meet Coach Fechner.
* FCA is still accepting clothes through the end of the school year for OPEARATION DRESS to Bless.
Anything you no longer wear and is in good condition please drop off to Mr. David.
* Any student that was in any ART class this year, please make sure you have paid your STUDIO FEE of $10 to Ms. Guzzo before you leave for the summer.
* The Semester Test Exemption list is now posted,so if your name is on the list you can stop by the office for a sheet that you need to have each of your teachers sign.
*Every Student needs to fill out a Final Check out sheet for the year, the forms are in the office.
*STUDENTS when cleaning out your locker if you have any unwanted school supplies please donate to the library.
Birthday's today- Sophia Priez
SOAR C-HAWKS SOAR!