September 26, 2014
* The National Honor Society will be accepting donations of lightly used snow pants, coats, gloves, hats and boots for Love, Inc. beginning Monday, September 15. Collection boxes will be available in the high school office, Lawrence Elementary and the Canton Public Library until Thanksgiving.
* There will be an Air Force rep here on this Thursday, September 25th, 5th period. See Mrs. Nelson if you plan to attend.
* On September 25, there will be Spanish Board games and table topics at 7:00pm in the HS Spanish Classroom - students are allowed to bring their own snacks and drinks.
* Reminder teachers and students that the color printer in the PLTW lab is for PLTW class only
* Juniors: For those of you who are signed up to take the PSAT- Stop by Mrs. Nelson's for the study guide and don't forget to bring the $14 on or before Oct. 15th.
* Students may pick up 2013-2014 yearbooks in Ms. Fodness' room today after school until 3:45pm. Any student that did not order a yearbook but would like to purchase one can start purchasing those Friday, October 3 for $60.00. Past seniors yearbooks can be picked up in the office. If you do not pick up your yearbook today after school they can be picked up before or after school next week. Tune in next week to announcements for a special 2014-2015 yearbook rate!