Congratulations to Jacob Toso who was selected to the South Dakota American Choral Director's Senior High Honor Choir. Jacob had to perform a live audition in Huron for the selection and was selected with 39 out of 56 basses across the state. The Honor Choir will convene at Augustana College in July.
Enjoy some pictures from the musical:
May 13, 2014
* Congratulations to the girls golf team for finishing 4th at the Region 2A Golf Tournament yesterday at SF Christian. Individually, Lindsey Sorlie was 9th, Brooke Ehlers was 12th, Kennedy Fossum was 15th, and Kacie Jacobsen was 16th. Lindsey, Brooke, Kennedy, and Kacie will compete at the State "A" Golf Tournament in Spearfish next Monday and Tuesday. Good job, girls!
* All wrestlers in grades 6th - 11th to meet in Coach Ask's room after school on Wednesday for a brief meeting to go over summer team camp and training.
* Our last day for having the coffee shop open this year is Wednesday, May 14th.
* Congratulations to the following girls for being selected for this year’s Girls’ State. Sally Peterson – delegate and Kacie Jacobsen – alternate for the American Legion Auxiliary; Morgan Nelson delegate and Aryca Lothrop – alternate for the Veterans of Foreign Wars Auxiliary.
- Congratulations to Dalton Nelson, Anders Peterson and Niclas Pfeifer for being selected to South Dakota’s Boys State this spring. They were selected by the VFW, The American Legion and the Canton Rotary. Will both Girls’ and Boys’ Staters come to the office after announcements for a picture.